Distance Learning Resources
FRIDAY FLAG! March 27th, 2020
April 3rd Friday Flag
April 10th Friday Flag
Friday Flag - April 23, 2020
Friday Flag April 30, 2020 and Video from our Parents' Club Vice President
Friday Flag May 8, 2020
Friday Flag May 15, 2020
Friday Flag May 22, 2020
INTERVENTION/ EXTRA HELP RESOURCES
- RTI Reading Support Resources
- Intervention: High Frequency Words
- Intervention: Matching Word by Word
- Intervention: Exploring Letters
- Intervention: Connecting Beginning Sounds and Letters
- Happy Numbers - For special education kiddos. If you have an account, your log-in and password would have come from your teacher.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- I'm having difficulty getting my child to sit down and do their work.. Do you have any resources to support?
- My Kids are missing and/or worried about their friends. How do we help them?
- I'm worried about my financial situation because I, or someone in my family, just lost their job. Do you have any resources to support finding work?
- I'm working a full time job and have multiple kids. I can't keep up with all the work that my teacher is sending. What can I do?
Mental Health Wellness Tips for Quarantine
Now We Are Six (Story One) -- For Kindergarten and 1st graders
Now We Are Six (Story Two) -- For Kindergarten and 1st Graders
Butterflies Fly -- For 2nd and 3rd Graders
Spirit Walker - We Come As Clouds -- For 4th and 5th graders
Spirit Walker - Earth Roots -- For 4th and 5th graders
Calling all students and teachers!We believe that stressful times like the COVID-19 outbreak are precisely when people need wellness practices the most, and we are committed to doing our part to help out.
In response to the many school closures taking place, we have made all of our apps completely free until July 1st for all students and teachers (K-12 and college) so that they can have access to wellness at home through the end of the semester. Click on the link below to check it out.